TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last update: 19.07.2022
This document (together with all documents referred to herein) sets out the terms and conditions governing the use of this website – http://tedxtirgumures.ro/ (the “Website”).
The purpose of the Website is to present and promote the WordPress website maintenance and maintenance services provided by ASOCIAȚIA SOCIETATEA MAGHIARĂ DE INOVARE ȘI DE TEHNOLOGIE DIN TRANSILVANIA – ERDÉLYI MAGYAR INNOVÁCIÓS ÉS TECHNOLÓGIAI TÁRSASÁG and to contract, through the Website, with potential clients interested in these services.
- WHO WE ARE?
ASOCIAȚIA SOCIETATEA MAGHIARĂ DE INOVARE ȘI DE TEHNOLOGIE DIN TRANSILVANIA – ERDÉLYI MAGYAR INNOVÁCIÓS ÉS TECHNOLÓGIAI TÁRSASÁG, … – here you can put whatever description you want, not necessarily identification data, (hereinafter referred to as the ”Company” or ”We”).
Our contact details are:
Address: Tg. Mureș, str. Slatinei nr. 12, ap. 1, jud. Mureș.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +4 0754 947 474
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Company is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the content of the Website, including but not limited to: articles, text, photographs, illustrations, music, audio and video clips, trademarks, logos and designs.
Visitors to the Website may access, download and print materials published on the Website, free of charge, for personal use and non-commercial purposes only. As a result of taking any of these actions, visitors to the Website are not conveyed or granted any right, title or legitimate interest in the materials published on the Website.
No part of the content of the Website in which the Company has an intellectual property right may be reproduced, distributed or published in any form, for any purpose or by any means without the prior written consent of the Company. Therefore, visitors to the Website declare that by simply using the Website they understand and consent not to copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish or create works/works/derivatives based on the information published on the Website.
- WEBSITE USAGE
By using the Website you agree:
- a) Not to make any false or fraudulent request or order. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have made such a request or order, we have the right not to respond to it and to inform the relevant authorities accordingly.
- b) Provide us with a correct and accurate first and last name, email address and/or other contact details. If you do not provide us with all the information we need, we may not be able to respond to your request or process your order.
The mere use of the Website and/or the submission of a request via the contact form, and the response to this request does not bind the Company in any way towards the visitor/potential Client, i.e. does not represent the conclusion of a contract between the Company and the visitor/potential Client.
By means of the Website, the Company invites the visitor to the Website, i.e. the potential client to contract the services provided by the Company. The visitor or potential client shall contact the Company (by filling in the Contact or Order Form or by using any of the contact details published on the Website and set out in point 1 of these Terms and Conditions) in order to negotiate and conclude a service contract in this regard. This contract shall set out all the essential elements for its conclusion in accordance with the law, as well as specific elements, for example: obligations and rights of the Parties, price of the contracted services, guarantees, liability, etc.
- PRODUCT PRICES AND PAYMENTS
We reserve the right to change product prices without prior notice.
Also, our company may display on the SITE products that benefit from promotional prices during a certain period of time and within the limit of available stock. In the case of discounted tickets, these will be displayed as “Super early bird“.
The price of a ticket varies according to the sector in which the available seats are located for which payment is made. Thus, the buyer will be able to purchase tickets in the VIP, A, B (Earlybird), B+ and C sectors.
Payment for ordered products can be made: online by credit card. Thus, please note the following:
- Refund (in cash) upon delivery of the order. Payment will be made to the courier company on the basis of a receipt.
- Online, with any Visa or MasterCard (payment via payment processor …).
- Before completing the Order, the Customer will have to choose the payment method. If you choose payment by card, immediately after placing the order you will be directed to a secure web page to enter your card details and make the payment. The processing of the card data will be done exclusively on the payment provider’s servers, which offer a fast, robust and secure transaction solution through SSL Security certificates. For more details about the payment platform, please visit its website and related policies.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any additional costs incurred by the Customer/Buyer as a result of bank card transactions (e.g.: currency conversion fee if the card issuing currency is different from RON, other fees depending on the policy of each bank, etc.), the Customer/Buyer being solely responsible.
- If the online payment by credit card was made by mistake, the transaction can only be cancelled by telephone by contacting a representative of the ASOCIAȚIEI SOCIETATEA MAGHIARĂ DE INOVARE ȘI DE TEHNOLOGIE DIN TRANSILVANIA-ERDÉLYI MAGYAR INNOVÁCIÓS ÉS TECHNOLÓGIAI TÁRSASÁG, and the amount can be refunded within a maximum of 30 days after completion of the cancellation procedure.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
Parcels are delivered by express courier: everything will be handled by producers.
Delivery will be made within 1-5 days after telephone confirmation of order and stock availability.
Shipping costs: The shipping cost will be communicated by the sales consultant at the time of order confirmation or can be consulted in the delivery/return section. The minimum shipping cost with bank transfer is … lei / order, and with cash on delivery … lei/order.
Shipping is free for orders over … lei.
- PRODUCT RETURN
According to the Emergency Ordinance No 34/2014 on consumer rights, you have the right to return products purchased through a distance contract for any reason within 14 calendar days of receipt of the parcel without giving a reason.
In order to exercise your intention to return you must inform us of your intention by an unequivocal declaration by email to email@example.com.
Returned products must be in the condition in which they were received by the customer.
The cost of transport in the case of returned products is borne entirely by the customer.
The reversal of the value of the products returned and accepted by the ASOCIAȚIA SOCIETATEA MAGHIARĂ DE INOVARE ȘI DE TEHNOLOGIE DIN TRANSILVANIA-ERDÉLYI MAGYAR INNOVÁCIÓS ÉS TECHNOLÓGIAI TÁRSASÁG will be made within 14 calendar days from the date of termination of the purchase contract, by bank transfer to the customer’s account.
If the returned products are unsealed, have damaged or incomplete packaging, or show signs of scratches, dents, etc., the company has the right to decide whether or not to accept the return or whether due to these non-conformities of the products it will deduct from the value of the products, refunding the Customer/Buyer an amount proportional to these non-conformities.
For details or questions about product returns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +4 0754 947 474 from Monday to Friday during the opening hours: 12:00-17:00.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever that a visitor to the Website, prospective Customer or any other third party may suffer as a result of the use of the Website in any manner or for any purpose or as a result of the Company’s failure to comply with any of its legal and/or contractual obligations.
The Visitor shall use the services offered through the Website entirely at his/her own risk. The Visitor is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information transferred/received via the Website and for processing it in accordance with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Information of any kind presented through the Website is provided by the Company in the form and content in which it was received or retrieved, without modification. The Company does not warrant and assumes no responsibility for the correctness, accuracy or timeliness of any such information. – to be confirmed, if applicable (this refers to material published on the Website for information and promotional purposes, taken from other sources or containing information taken from other sources)
- OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The use of the Website and the conclusion, performance and termination of contracts concluded with the Company through the Website shall be governed by Romanian law.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the conclusion, performance and termination of these contracts shall be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, by the competent Romanian courts.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data by the Company takes place in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”) and relevant national data protection legislation.
Also for any questions or requests regarding the protection of personal data please contact us at email@example.com.